Hope Cathedral Updates
In an effort to ensure that your online experience is without frustration, please consider the information below for a rich worship experience.
First note service times and opportunities: 8:30am, 10:00am, 11:30am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm. Services will also be available on Sunday mornings starting at 6:30am using YouTube. Thereafter, the message will be on the Hope app on Monday morning.
Note, for questions, you are able to use the chat room online before/during a service or, you may call 732-928-9072 for technical support any weekday.
- Before attempting to stream:
- Close all apps, windows and programs on your phone, tablet or PC/laptop.
- If using WIFI or wired connection, ensure that there is only one person in the household streaming (the service or movies) at the same time.
- As a backup, you may want to have more than one browser on your phone, tablet or PC/laptop. (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox)
- Remember, there are 3 ways (phone, tablet and PC/laptop) to stream the service. If you’re having problems with one, try another.
- Problems while streaming:
- The Hope app does not utilize a browser. If you’re having problems with the Hope app try using the Hope website using an available browser on your phone, tablet or PC/laptop.
- If you’re still having problems, close your current browser and try an alternate browser that you have on your phone, tablet or PC/laptop.
- If you’re still having problems, try streaming the service at a different timeslot or viewing the service using YouTube. Note that there’s no chat room when using YouTube.